All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

January 1, 2007

I Like the Fox News Controversial Issues


Content by Mauricio Benson

I like watching my favorite Fox news Channel on DirectTV. This news program is not afraid to cover the controversial issues. I think this is what sets them apart from the other news channels.

I am able to enjoy the news now, because I switched over from cable. They seemed to have so many problems in our area, that I was always missing my favorite news program.

I noticed that with other news channels, they skirt around the issues. I guess they are scared that their ratings will go down if they spend too much time on some of the controversial topics. Politics, marriage and immigration are issues that need to be discussed, and all the facts need to be reported to the public. Fox news is the only news channel, that I have found, that brings the latest information to their viewers.

Their reporters are not afraid to ask the unpopular questions, when they are interviewing someone. They do not play favorites, and I like that. They do not invite guests to their news show, just so they can promote a book. They bring the experts from the Universities, and people who are experts in their field. That is why I feel confident that I am getting the right information.

I like the way they cover the White House news conferences. They do not allow themselves to be bullied. I am a college student and need to hear the information that can make a difference in the decisions I make pertaining to my future. When I watch Fox news, I get to hear the views from all sides, not just, what someone else wants me to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!