All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

January 1, 2007

The 3-D Dream On Myrtle Beach

So I found this site called "Sea Side", looked around and found that it was pretty well organized! The photos are very inviting and the homepage is very welcoming. When I think of resorts, I think of the beach, a pool, beautiful views, relaxation, and best of all, activities. They have golf, a gym, rooms with great scenery, whats not to like?

Sea Side offers a complete online system to guide you to make reservations, check out events, prices, and what type of room you might want for yourself and your family. Kids are welcomed too, which makes it a great place for quality time. They certainly have me interested and I may consider staying over, I might even try golfing! Check out the links below to see for yourself:

Myrtle Beach Hotel
Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel
Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotels

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!