All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

January 27, 2012

Christmas break-in


Written by Fermin Washington

I have a friend at work whose home was broken into on Christmas day. She said that she and her family were just sitting down to Christmas breakfast when some guys in ski masks busted through her front door. Thank goodness she had an Adt security system because as soon as the guys came through her front door, the alarm went off and they immediately left. My friend lives about 10 minutes from my house and when she told me about her break in, I started thinking that we should probably get an alarm system too. It is really sad that someone would try to rob a family on Christmas day. I am glad they were not successful in their break in, but my friend and her family were so shaken up that they could not enjoy the rest of their day. They also had to spend several hours filing a police report and having their alarms and locks reset. Needless to say, it was not a pleasant Christmas for them. They decided to start over the next day and celebrated Christmas as a family on December 26th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!