All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

July 9, 2009

A Gloomy Cityscape


Considering this is a whole cityscape, it rendered out pretty sweet. The frames on some instances were knitted together in a 'fast paced' manner and then it would slow down some which I found quite interesting. I like how the part starting at 1:12 was composited...a top view looking over some of the buildings with cloud effects that suggest wind... oh, correct me if I'm wrong, but for a minute there I thought I saw a blimp! Great touch! I also love how the overall video has a gloomy feel to it with rays of sun light casting through the spaces between the buildings. Fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!