All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

March 29, 2012

Technology


Guest post of the week by Moises Henderson

I am just so amazed at how quickly technology has advanced in my lifetime. Just the other day, I was in an old truck, and went to unroll the window. When I didn’t see the button I was expecting, I looked down and saw that it was an old school roll up and down window. I hadn’t seen or thought of that in ages! Also, take cable tv. When I was a kid, there were like twenty channels, and that was it. Now there’s what, 70? At least. And don’t even get me started on computers! Computers have gone from nonexistent in family homes to just about everyone having at least one in their home in the last 25 years. That is some fast progress. I wonder if it will continue in this direction. In 25 years, will we look back on today and think that it seems so old fashioned and prehistoric? Will the iphone seem ancient? It is so hard to imagine what the next “big” thing is going to be. Who knows?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!