All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

December 28, 2011

Working out


Thanks for the post from Kirk Wood

Working out is really important to me but I tell you what, ever since I went to http://www.satellitetvfamily.com/ to get more channels for the kids I watch WAY more TV than I used to. I’ve become a bit of a couch potato and that’s just not okay with me so I need to get off my butt and really make something of myself. It’s hard for me to get outside when it’s wintertime and it’s really cold and gross but I need to go to the gym at least and get on the elliptical or something. I wish I knew a way to mix things up because I’m really bored with my routine but at the end of the day I know I just need to start somewhere. TV isn’t the enemy, it’s actually good for me to watch while I work out because I feel like I can go further and block out distractions that way but you know, I need to do more ACTIVE watching and less siting around vegging out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!