All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

March 16, 2011

Black and White Shows

Thanks for the post, Bernard Vasquez

I'm a big fan of old black and white television shows. I especially love watching these types of shows in high definition. They are especially fun to watch when they seem like they are popping out of the screen. One of my favorite shows to watch on satellite tv from expertsatellite.com is The Honeymooners. I actually have these shows on DVD and play them every single night before I go to bed. It's one of those things that many people have either forgotten about or just do not like. Many people are too much into watching reality television and they have completely forgotten about the fantastic shows that were so popular way back when.

My favorite character in The Honeymooners is definitely Ralph. Ralph is such a huge schemer and he absolutely loves to try to find ways to make a quick dollar. Even if this means going into a failed business with his best friend and neighbor, Ed Norton. Like I've said, I watch this show almost every night. It's just one of those shows that is very relaxing and can truly make you feel at home while you are watching it at home or in your best friend's house. I don't think I'd feel happy if I didn't have my favorite shows to watch whenever I wanted to. It's just one of those things that I need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!