All cartoons are used with permission and are a copyright of Roger Penwill. Visit: www.cadcartoons.com & www.penwillcartoons.com

March 25, 2010

Architecture Design In Abstract


I have never, ever, seen an architecture presentation put together like this one! Some may hate it, some may love it. Some may not even know what to think! A little too abstract for my taste, but the stills of the structure did captivate me. The only thing that I would probably do different if I had to roll with it using the same method, I would have probably used more stills of the structure in question in the "shuffle sequences" rather than the random shots of city life used in this video.

1 comments:

3D Animation said...

Nice information about 3D animation. Thanks for sharing good stuff. Awesome post.

Post a Comment

Animated Movie Trailers - must see!!!